Wednesday 8 April 2009

On why I love Brighton.

Here's a shortlist of things that make Brighton the city that I am in love with.

CCK-The best church in the world. I want it to be famous in the city of Brighton.
My fiancee-She lives in Brighton too. 
Brightonians-The weirdest, most colourful collection of freaks since the Muppet show.
The Sea-I've always wanted to live by the water. Love being able to walk to the beach and watch the waves.
The weather-Is warmer and drier than it is in Wales!
The South Lanes/North Laine-Quirky, quaint, interesting and full of great places to grab some food or drink! (cuz that's what counts!)
The Royal Pavillion-Prince Regents beach apartment looks amazing.
The West Pier-A burnt down, haunting historical reminder of Brighton's victorian past.
Devil's Dyke-A beauty spot with an incredible view and a great pub. Me and Bex come here alot!
Georgian architecture-The regency style buildings throughout the city really get my imagination going, I love pondering the history of the city, who lived in the houses all those years ago.
The Culture-Brightonian culture is so unique, so individual, so creative and intriguing. 

These are just a few! 












No comments:

Post a Comment